A website is your business’s 24/7 salesperson. It helps guide your visitors to: fill-out a contact form, view high-quality images of your work, read positive customer testimonials and learn about your story. These factors help persuade the visitor to move forward and to connect with your business.
1. Contact Information - When a visitor lands on your website, they know the service they are seeking to learn more about. The ability to locate your business on a map, secure the business phone number, email address and contact form, should be the number one priority, when building a website.
2. Professional Images - We live in the digital era, where your online images should match your physical work. If you’re a boutique, your images should portray luxury. Photos of your product, team at work and physical location of your business is a benefit, over stock photos.
3. Client Testimonials - How are people supposed to trust your word and business, over another? Easy! Gather positive testimonials that are highlighted on your website. Testimonials are the modern day referrals and a way to have a potential client deem you as credible.
4. Your Story - People invest in your brand because they want to be apart of your story. Whether it is a family business that has been passed down or a hobby that has turned into a career, humans love hearing stories and what makes your trade different from the other businesses in the community.
5. Simplicity Effect - The simplicity effect ensures your clients can maneuver your website with little to no distractions. That means having a consistent message across the site that allows the customer to feel at home by making seamless buying decisions.
DesignWons helps Evergreen Park businesses and Chicagoland businesses with digital marketing efforts, that include: custom website design with a keen eye for results. Contact our team today to schedule a brainstorm session with our Director of Strategy, John Wons.